Municipal taxation – rates, levies and fees
The firm specializes in all aspects of rates and is distinctiveness in this area because of its ability to combine extensive judicial and academic know-how and practice. The firm also has vast municipal taxation experience:
- The firm acts for local authorities and is involved in determining the rates strategy for several local authorities (Prof. Bein heads the Eilat and Netanya tax order reform committees).
- The firm provides opinions and counseling, inter alia to attorneys who practice in the rates sphere and to the legal advisors of leading private and public companies.
- Prof. Bein heads the Municipal Taxation Committee of the Israel Bar - Haifa District.
- The firm handles the reduction of rates assessments, including negotiations with the authorities and representation in objections, appeals and in court.
- The firm assists attorneys who specialize in the rates sphere in negotiations and in legal proceedings.
- Prof. Bein's vast judicial experience in the tax and rates sphere, including leading cases and dozens of other judgments written by him, are still quoted in court rulings.
- The firm has managed to obtain reductions of millions of shekels in the rates assessments of its clients